A seasoned finance executive with more than 23 years of experience in corporate financial management, strategy and growth well prepared to provide immediate and long-standing results for any organization.
Shailesh’s experience includes driving teams through the development and implementation of strategic financial procedures and systems while establishing effective operational processes to drive business growth and cost control. His demonstrated ability to supervise corporate financial responsibilities including in IT and HR and the ability to train and direct the teams to achieve increased efficiency—positions him to make a significant and positive impact on any organization in the SMB space.
Highlights of his expertise include the following:
- Leading the financial operations—including financial analyses, accounting, due diligence, strategic business planning, forecasting, reporting, budget analysis, and risk management—to accelerate overall business success.
- Successfully providing financial leadership for multiple companies, focused on constantly improving processes, team capabilities, and internal systems to achieve desired results.
- Provided leadership in the process of acquiring 8 companies during his tenure at Gulf Cryo in the Middle East.
- Strong Oracle R12 experience, successfully leading a company-wide fully integrated e-Business suite implementation in 8 countries and across 20 legal entities.
- Worked with PE firms during my 6+ years at Gulf Cryo in the Middle East.
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP and IFRS, as well as inter-company transactions and underlying transfer pricing requirements across jurisdictions.
- Developing and instituting financial policies and procedures that improve organization wide understanding thus improving cash flow and realize savings.
- Solid presentation skills, team motivation, and communication skills;
- Excellent people skills with the ability to work across various facts of management, board interactions and external relationships with vendors, customers, auditors, bankers and consultants.
With his experience in corporate financial direction and team leadership, combined with his exceptional analytical skills, Shailesh is geared to provide outstanding service to any organization.