In 60 seconds – summary of you/your professional experience
15+ year experience in Fortune 50 Finance Organizations leading country, regional, and corporate/worldwide teams. Chief Financial Officer, Industrial Engineer, and Entrepreneur with an MS in Finance and MS in Marketing. Proven results delivering short-term ROI in complex business environments enabling double-digit revenue growth. 10+ year experience in Latin America.
Your Track Record Highlights and Sector experience
1. Led the financial integration of 2 different business platforms at HP Inc. into a brand-new global business unit with $5.2 billion Revenue, $1.7 billion OP, and +$500 million OPEX.
2. Worked on the acquisition of Samsung Printing M&A process under an NDA.
3. Created financial tools to enable double-digit revenue growth in the risky Latin American market during the great recession.
4. Enabled +400% profitable revenue growth in Venezuela, Post-2002 crisis, by Implementing controls and leading the interaction with corporate.
5. Structured a financial risk methodology to prevent a $32MM net profit loss when the maxi-devaluation took place in Venezuela.
6. Built the F&A structure for Hewlett Packard in Colombia to support the growth from $76MM to +$600MM Revenue in 5 years.
7. Restored HP Colombia profitability in 12 months by adjusting controls in taxes, treasury, credit & collections, and pricing finishing the year with +$4.3MM profit from -$11.5MM loss in the previous year.
1. Technology, Media, Telecoms: Computer Electronics, Software, Services, Servers, and Financial Services.
2. Manufacturing, Transport, and Logistics: Food and Chemical Industries.
3. Retail and Consumer Products: Channel Strategy.
1. Cash Flow Improvement.
2. Managing Risk.
3. M&A Specialist.
4. Budgeting and Forecasting.
5. Business Planning.