The CFO Center Is Currently Seeking High Caliber Regional Directors
Are you C-Suite caliber and have you ever run, or considered running, your own business? Are you a commercially minded, ambitious, high energy individual who understands the needs of growing SMEs? Are you a people person with the ability to lead a high-level team as well as to present a compelling proposition to Owner Managers? Are you, or have you been, a Chief Financial Officer?
If your answer is yes to all, or most, of these questions then this role could be for you.
To join the CFO Center as a Regional Director you will need to:
Share our values. We believe that successful businesses not only need outstanding commercial skills but require a strong and aligned culture in which to thrive. We are proud of our culture. Prospects, clients, suppliers and staff tell us that we are refreshingly different. Our three core values “open, progressive and passionate” provide the foundation on which the culture is built. We seek individuals who are aligned with our culture and values.
Demonstrate that you have a strong empathy towards owner managers in the mid-tier marketplace in which we operate. Have strong leadership and relationship building skills and an entrepreneurial approach with the ability to lead and develop a team of high-level CFOs.
Have a proven track record in business development and account management. We require team members who can work with our clients over the long term with a laser focus on excellent customer service.
“Clean and team energy”. We require individuals who can put all their energies into being part of our team and to fully embrace all aspects of working as part of our local, national and international teams.
Be willing to “open up”. A key value in The CFO Center is openness. The CFO Center Regional Directors and CFOs are encouraged to develop completely open relationships both internally and externally. This can only be achieved through a willingness to open up at all levels.
Required Skills and Experience
- A strong ‘people person’ with a natural ability to build relationships
- A ‘ team player’ who thrives on building a high performance team
- Long term account management approach
- A business builder with proven success in consultative selling
- Energetic, motivated, able to make things happen
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Organized and dependable
- Entrepreneurial non-corporate individual seeking the freedom to work semi-autonomously
The CFO Center Recruitment Process
In order to join The CFO Center all applicants will need to complete these steps:
1. Be successful at application stage (Resume/CV and Overview)
2. Complete 2 profiling questionnaires
(Think Feel Know, approximately $50 and Thomas International DISC, no charge)
3. Zoom Interview with Recruiting Manager
4. Interview with the CEO
5. Complete criminal check ,credit check and reference checks.